my principle is easy as physic, make sure everything is in equal balance as stated in NEWTON'S THIRD LAW

Wednesday 17 August 2011

KenAL-kENal NEUtRon

first Time tulis bLoG...kisaNYA bermula DI sebuah kolej Yang BERNAMA SEMpana Riau di WINg 2C..SEBUAH BILIK yang besar terletak DI SEBELAH bilik...


so bilik nie ADE lah bilik master room among the smaller rooms dkt wing 2c...FiRST TIME my mom cannot find this room, selepas TNYE abng MPP iatu MOHAMAD AMRI OTHMAN, brulah thu yang 250 itu adelah 251..for me is like OK.... 

firstLY i do not know WHAT THE function of the blog???after looking my roommates spent a lot of times to post a new story on the blog..it makes me wanna try it..

thanks TO my beloved seniors AMRI and AQIMIE CEPLOS... but something pushed me to write the first blog it is because of my roomate too, petom

 
 comelkan die...is like DOreamon for my room..i was shocked when see petom PUN ade jgak his own blog..so its mean i'm the only one who become naive for the blog..,HATES THAT...so PAGI NIE I TERus P PTDI then trs tls my first blog....seriously i do not know how to manage the blog well..SO for my followers please GUIDE ME OK..HAHAX..

so APE KAITAN ngan NEUTRON...neutron adelh my nick name kat SEMPANA RIAU..i don't want to tell why???is like accepted that name sincerely..


so NOW NEUTRON de 2 meaning for me...firstly of course a boy yang kartun JIMMY neuron tu..BUT TRY LOOK AT THAT PIcture...neutron telah DIKELILINGI oleh neutron dalm CHEMISTRY..so is very unique..is like both are NEUTRON- NEUTRON...WOW..





this picture show i bring my roommate, PETOM TO somewhere else with my invention...
thanks to ALLEH for giving me that name..what i have known is JIMMY NEUTRON have a lot of inventions..but his inventions gave more harm than benefit for the city of RETROVILLE..BUT that never stops him from trying..SO I WILL take this attitude to be MY virtue...

  
so USAHA tanGGA kejayaan...this end FOR my first POST.FULL stOp...... 

 
 

1 comment:

AMRI OTHMAN said...

baguslah dah ada bel0g dak bilik!
hahaha